Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Johns Island house shoot

Here is a shoot I did for Charleston Magazine, which recently appeared in their October issue.  You can see the article below.



It is a home on beautiful Johns Island with gorgeous views all the way around.  The shoot took place on a hot summer day with more clouds than I would have liked.  Thunderstorms threatened during the critical sunset hour, but alas the sun poked its head out at the end of the day!  I managed to capture their beautiful view and dock here:




The very gracious homeowner was actually having a dinner party on the evening of our shoot.  I enjoyed capturing some of the summertime food she would be serving that night.


I have also added a few of these shots to my website here. Check it out!

I've done a lot of interiors shoots for Charleston Magazine and here is another recent one from the August 2012 issue of the 2012 Charleston Symphony Orchestra Designer Showhouse.






No comments:

Post a Comment