Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Southern Living feature on Angie Hranowsky

I was thrilled to photograph my wonderfully talented friend, Angie Hranowsky, of Angie Hranowsky Design Studio for the January issue of Southern Living.  It was a tiny kitchen indeed and I am so impressed with Angie's amazing talent.  Here's the piece below with styling by Elizabeth Demos:
























I have photographed many of Angie's projects over the years (which always makes me have house envy!).  Here's a few of my favorites.
















This is the dining room of "Forty Beads" author, Carolyn Evans.

And, then there's Angie's very popular modern home in Charleston.  The two images I shot of the living room and dining room below were both featured in Susanna Salk's recent book, Be Your Own Decorator.












































Her daughter's bedroom, which was featured in Coastal Living:





































And a few more favorites we've shot together...
















































































































Angie has lots of amazing projects in the works and I can't wait to post those soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment